AVT Now Listed On The OTCBB
CORONA, Calif., May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AVT, Inc., (Ticker: AVTC.OB) ( www.autoretail.com), is now listed on the OTC Bulletin Boards, and has changed their ticker symbol to AVTC.OB.
The OTCBB (commonly known as the "Bulletin Board"), is operated by NASDAQ, which also writes the rules for OTC trading. The board is noted for having stricter rules and financial reporting requirements than the Pinksheets, which is where the company's stock was previously traded.
"Moving up to the Bulletin Boards is an integral part of our long-term goals," according to Shannon Illingworth, Founder and Chairman of AVT, Inc. "Our strong revenues, continued growth, and fully compliant reporting allows us to make this important move, which will increase our awareness among institutional and individual investors."
AVT is the leader in creating automated stores, self service kiosks and customized vending systems, and utilizes a team of in-house mechanical and electrical engineers, software designers, metal fabricators, artists and graphic designers, to develop systems that allow companies, business owners and retailers to expand distribution, lower overhead, increase brand awareness and offer products to consumers 24/7/365.For more information, visit AVT's Website at: www.autoretail.com. About AVT: AVT, Inc. is a leading developer of self-service retailing systems, custom vending machines, and automated retail stores. AVT's stock is traded through the OTC Bulletin Board Markets, Ticker Symbol: AVTC.OB. SOURCE AVT, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV