CTG Announces Availability Of 2012 Annual Meeting Presentation
BUFFALO, N.Y., May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- CTG (NASDAQ: CTGX), an information technology (IT) solutions and services company, today announced that it will post management's presentation to be given at its annual meeting of shareholders on the Company's web site at http://www.ctg.com on Wednesday May 9, 2012 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time. The Company's annual meeting will begin at that time at its corporate headquarters in Buffalo, New York. The presentation will focus on CTG's business strategy and a review of its financial results in 2011 and the first quarter of 2012, as well as its outlook for the remainder of 2012 previously provided in its April 23, 2012 earnings release. The presentation will be archived in the investors section of the Company's web site for 60 days following the meeting.
About CTG CTG develops innovative IT solutions to address the business needs and challenges of companies in several higher-growth industries including healthcare, energy, and technology services. As a leading provider of IT and business consulting solutions to the healthcare market, CTG offers hospitals, physician groups, and regional health information exchanges a full range of electronic medical record services. Additionally, CTG has developed for the healthcare provider and payer markets unique, proprietary software solutions that support better and lower cost healthcare. CTG also provides managed services IT staffing for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by over 45 years' experience, proprietary methodologies, and an ISO 9001-certified management system, CTG has a proven track record of delivering high-value, industry-specific solutions. CTG had 3,700 employees at the end of the 2012 first quarter and operates in North America and Western Europe. CTG posts news and other important information on the Web at www.ctg.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV