Resource Capital Corporation (RSO)
Q1 2012 Earnings Call Transcript
May 2, 2012 08:30 a.m. ET
ExecutivesJonathan Cohen - President and CEODavid Bloom - SVP - Real EstateDavid Bryant - CFOPurvi Kamdar - IRAnalystsSteve Delaney - JMP SecuritiesGabe Poggi - FBR Capital MarketsPresentationOperator
Previous Statements by RSO
» Resource Capital's CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Resource Capital CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Resource Capital CEO Discusses Q2 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» Resource Capital's CEO Discusses Q1 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
(Operator Instructions) As a reminder this call is being recorded for replay purposes.
I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Jonathan Cohen, President and CEO. Please proceed sir.
Jonathan CohenThank you for joining the Resource Capital Corp. conference call for the first quarter ended March 31, 2011. I am Jonathan Cohen, President and CEO of Resource Capital Corp.
Before I begin, I would like to ask Purvi Kamdar, our Director of Investor Relations, to read the Safe Harbor statement.
When used in this conference call, the words believe, anticipate, expect and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Although the company believes that these forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from these contained in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV