AHAA: The Voice Of Hispanic Marketing Introduces New Board Members
MIAMI, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- AHAA announced today the addition of three talented new members to its 2012-2013 roster of its board of directors as part of its Annual Conference, which kicked off today at the Intercontinental Miami Hotel. Known for utilizing the expertise and strengths of its members, AHAA obtains fresh and pioneering approaches through its sound committee structure. The board expansion will reflect AHAA's increasingly diverse membership, which includes companies representing Hispanic-specialized marketing experts across all disciplines.
Presently, the new associates bring the total number of board members to fifteen:
- Rosanna Fiske, APR, MS, Program Director and Associate Professor, Florida International University With more than 20 years of experience, Rosanna Fiske began her career as a journalist and then moved to marketing and corporate communications. She held senior-level agency positions leading national and international client work spanning four continents for industry leaders such as Charles Schwab & Co., American Airlines, Anheuser-Busch Companies, Wells Fargo Bank and MCI. Ms. Fiske has worked directly with Fortune 500 CEOs, senior management teams, and boards of directors in strategic planning, management structuring, crisis and employee communications, multicultural and global initiatives, and strategic and executive communications. The first Latina to hold the position of CEO of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA), Ms. Fiske also teaches a number of graduate and undergraduate classes as well as oversees the Global Strategic Communications master's program at Florida International University (FIU).
- Roberto Ruiz, Senior Vice President, Brand Solutions, Univision Roberto Ruiz is a Hispanic marketing and advertising leader with over 18 years of experience in senior management positions at media, client, and agency levels. Throughout his career, Mr. Ruiz has worked in several industries including financial services, advertising, consulting, interactive, startups and packaged goods. As SVP for the Brand solutions team at Univision, Mr. Ruiz leads a team of marketers that work on all aspects of marketing, from research to consumer insights to building business cases for Hispanic marketers.
- Nancy Tellet, Senior Vice President, Research & Consumer Insights, Tr3s: MTV, Musica y Mas As Senior Vice President of Research and Consumer Insights for MTV Networks Latin America, Canada and the U.S. Hispanic market, Nancy Tellet is responsible for leading all research and planning activities across the company's portfolio of brands (MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon and Tr3s), as well as overseeing all facets of research. With more than 20 years of career experience as a Hispanic target expert, Ms. Tellet has been instrumental in conducting studies covering the fast growing, highly influential U.S. Hispanic market. One of her most influential developments includes synthesizing insights accumulated from a combination of proprietary studies and syndicated research into an annual Latinization Of American Youth piece that has garnered praise both internally and externally to stay abreast of the Hispanic <35 market. Ms. Tellet joined the MTV Networks family in 2008 to focus on young Latinos 12-34. Understanding the unique space young U.S. Latinos inhabit where English, Spanish, American and Latin cultures live together became a key priority. Prior to joining MTV Networks, Ms. Tellet held executive positions at prestigious advertising agencies and worked with clients such as Colgate, MilkPEP, Intel, Ford, Toyota, McDonald's, Kraft, Sears, Procter and Gamble and British Airways.
Continuing to serve on the Board of Directors alongside AHAA Chair and CEO of Acento Advertising Roberto Orci and executive director Horacio Gavilan are Leo Olper, CEO of Totality, Gabriela Alcantara-Diaz, Cultural Strategist for G ADMarketing Communications, Ingrid Otero-Smart, President and CEO of Casanova Pendrill, Linda Lane Gonzalez, President of ViVA Partnership, Inc., Esther Novak, Founder and CEO of Vanguard Comm, Aldo Quevedo, CEO of Dieste, Carlos Santiago, President and CEO of Santiago ROI, Al Aguilar, President and Co-Founder of Creative Civilization, Danielle Gonzales, EVP and Managing Director of Tapestry, and Jorge Plasencia, Chairman and CEO of Republica.
"AHAA is excited to enhance its Board of Directors with such vibrant and innovative talent," said Horacio Gavilan, Executive Director. "The expertise and creativity of our board of directors is the integral component of what allows us to continually deliver cutting-edge research and best practices that keeps us ahead in an ever-changing industry."For more information on the AHAA, please visit http://ahaa.org. About AHAA: Headquartered in McLean, VA, AHAA: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing, represents the best minds and resources dedicated to Hispanic-specialized marketing. Companies trying to reach and connect with Hispanic consumers and businesses turn to AHAA members for unmatched cultural expertise and knowledge. As the voice of the Hispanic marketing industry since its founding in 1996, AHAA demonstrates the value of targeting Hispanics, showcases the impact of using AHAA member agencies, and provides forums for the discussion and dialogue between brands and industry professionals. SOURCE AHAA: The Voice of Hispanic Marketing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV