WESTLAKE, Texas, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Solera Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLH), the leading global provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry, today announced that it will release its financial results for the third quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 after the market close. A conference call will be hosted by Tony Aquila, Solera's founder, Chairman and CEO, and Renato Giger, Solera's CFO, at 5:00 p.m. EDT that evening.
The conference call will be webcast live in listen-only mode and can be accessed by visiting the Investor Center section of the Solera website: www.solerainc.com. A webcast replay will be available on the website until 11:59PM EDT on May 22, 2012. A live audiocast will also be accessible to the public by calling (866) 730-5769 or from outside the U.S., (857) 350-1593. When prompted, the following access code is required: 85598540. Callers should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call begins. For those unable to participate in the live audiocast, a replay will be available until 11:59PM EDT on May 22, 2012. To access the replay, dial (888) 286-8010 or, from outside the U.S., (617) 801-6888, and enter the following access code when prompted: 75765811.
Solera is the leading global provider of software and services to the automobile insurance claims processing industry. Solera is active in over 60 countries across six continents. The Solera companies include Audatex in
the United States,
Canada, and in more than 45 additional countries, Informex in
Belgium, Sidexa in
France, ABZ and Market Scan in
the Netherlands, HPI in the
United Kingdom, Hollander serving the North American recycling market, AUTOonline providing salvage disposition in a number of European, Latin American and Asian countries, IMS providing medical review services, and Explore providing data and analytics to
United States property and casualty insurers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV