Dow Component Intel (INTC) To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow
The Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI) is trading down 51.0 points (-0.4%) at 13,228 as of Wednesday, May 2, 2012, 11:05 a.m. ET. During this time, 184.7 million shares of the 30 Dow components have changed hands vs. an average daily trading volume of 738.9 million. The NYSE advances/declines ratio sits at 936 issues advancing vs. 1,917 declining with 138 unchanged. Thursday, May 3, 2012 is the ex-dividend date for Dow component Intel (Nasdaq:INTC). Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 21 cents per share. At a price of $28.85 as of 11:05 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3% compared to the average Dow component yield of 2.7%. technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 19.4% year to date as of Tuesday's close. Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms primarily in the Asia-Pacific, the Americas, Europe, and Japan. The company has a P/E ratio of 12, equal to the average electronics industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV