Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/plxt) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of PLX Technology Inc. (“PLX Technology” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: PLXT) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the Company’s efforts to sell PLX Technology to Integrated Device Technology, Inc. in a transaction valued at approximately $330 million.
Our investigation concerns possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law related to the approval of the transaction by the Company’s board of directors; in particular, whether the Company undertook a fair process to obtain fair consideration for all shareholders of PLX Technology. For more information regarding our investigation, please contact Ryan & Maniskas, LLP (Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire) toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/plxt.
Under the terms of the transaction, PLX Technology shareholders will receive $3.50 in cash and 0.525 shares of Integrated Device Technology, Inc. stock.
If you own shares of PLX Technology and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free at (877) 316-3218 or to sign up online, visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/plxt. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at email@example.com. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV