ANNAPOLIS, Md., May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PharmAthene, Inc. (NYSE Amex: PIP), a biodefense company developing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical threats, today announced that its financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2012 will be released on Tuesday, May 8, 2012.
PharmAthene management will host a conference call to discuss the Company's first quarter 2012 financial results. The call is scheduled to begin at 4:30 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday, May 8, 2012 and is expected to last approximately 30 minutes.
The dial-in number within the United States is 866-804-6928. The dial-in number for international callers is 857-350-1674. The participant passcode is 17854610.
A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 6:30 pm Eastern Time on May 8, 2012 until approximately 11:59 pm Eastern Time on June 8, 2012. The dial-in number to access the reply from within the United States is 888-286-8010. For international callers, the dial-in number is 617-801-6888. The participant passcode is 65466037.The conference call will also be webcast and can be accessed from the company's website at www.PharmAthene.com. A link to the webcast may be found under the Investor Relations section of the website. About PharmAthene, Inc. PharmAthene was formed to meet the critical needs of the United States and its allies by developing and commercializing medical countermeasures against biological and chemical weapons. PharmAthene's lead product development programs include:
- SparVax™ - a second generation recombinant protective antigen (rPA) anthrax vaccine
- Valortim® - a fully human monoclonal antibody for the prevention and treatment of anthrax infection
- Recombinant BChE- a novel bioscavenger for the prevention and treatment of morbidity and mortality associated with exposure to chemical nerve agents
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV