FIS™ (NYSE:FIS), the world’s largest provider of banking and payments technology, today announced that Katy Thompson has been named Chief Audit Executive. Upon assuming this position, Thompson will have global responsibility for the successful planning, execution and strategic direction of the FIS internal audit function and will report directly to the Audit Committee of the FIS Board of Directors.
With more than 20 years internal audit experience, Thompson formally joins FIS after serving in the interim Chief Audit Executive role since June 2011, as Florida practice leader for Experis Finance, LLC (formally Jefferson Wells International, Inc.). Prior to Experis, Thompson served as managing director at Protiviti Inc., a global risk consulting and internal audit firm, and as an internal auditor with a large financial institution before joining a “Big 5” public accounting firm’s internal audit consulting practice. She is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Internal Auditor.
FIS is committed to providing a robust, independent internal audit function that is proactive in developing and executing a risk-based internal audit plan. Thompson will represent FIS’ audit functions with clients, vendors and regulatory agencies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV