TORONTO, May 2, 2012 /CNW/ - Alacer Gold Corp. ( "Alacer" or the "Company") [TSX: ASR and ASX: AQG] announced the outcomes flowing from the maturity of the Company's C$100 million convertible debentures (the "Debentures") [TSX: ASR.DB] on April 30, 2012.
The Debentures were convertible, at the option of the holder, at any time prior to maturity into common shares of the Corporation at a price of C$8.00 per common share.
Debentures representing a total of C$53,566,000 were presented for conversion into common shares prior to maturity and accordingly a total of 6,695,750 shares will be issued to these holders. The remaining holders of Debentures will receive cash payments totaling C$46,434,000 plus a final interest payment of C$1,103,000.
Following conversion of the Debentures, Alacer will have a total of 287,208,437 shares issued and outstanding and a total of 291,154,143 shares issued and outstanding on a fully diluted basis.About Alacer Alacer Gold Corp is a leading intermediate gold mining company with interests in multiple mines which provide ore to three processing facilities in Australia and Turkey:
- 80% interest in the Çöpler Gold Mine;
- 100% interest in the Higginsville Gold Operations;
- 100% interest in the South Kalgoorlie Gold Operations; and
- 49% interest in the Frog's Leg Gold Mine.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts