Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that it is changing the name of its Unitrin Direct business to Kemper Direct, effective May 2, 2012.
“This announcement completes yet another step in the rebranding of our family of companies,” said Donald G. Southwell, Kemper’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “The market reception to our Kemper name has been terrific, and I am pleased with our rebranding progress.”
While the name is new, Kemper Direct remains committed to serving its customers. For more information on the name change please visit kemperdirect.com.
About KemperKemper Direct is part of Kemper Corporation and provides insurance products directly to consumers via direct mail, web, employer-sponsored employee benefit programs and other affinity relationships. Kemper is a diversified insurance holding company with subsidiaries that provide an array of products to the individual and small business markets: kemper.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV