- Sales of custom folding cartons were down 1.0% to $10.4 million in the 2012 first quarter from $10.5 million in the prior year first quarter, primarily related to lower volume from one large customer and decreased graphic design charges partially offset by business from one new customer and increased sales from several large customers.
- Stock packaging sales increased 3.2%, or $83 thousand, to $2.7 million in the first quarter.
- Personalized print sales were $611,000 in the first quarter of 2012.
MOD-PAC CORP. Reports First Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts