Accelrys, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise R&D software and services company, today announced that Max Carnecchia, Chief Executive Officer, and Michael A. Piraino, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the following investor conferences in May:
- Jefferies 2012 Global Technology Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 at 1:45 pm ET.
- 11 th Annual JMP Securities Research Conference in San Francisco, CA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 at 10:30 am PT.
- 13 th Annual B. Riley & Co. Investor Conference in Santa Monica, CA on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 1:30 pm PT.
More information regarding these events and any associated webcasts can be found in the Investor Relations section of the Accelrys website at www.accelrys.com.
About Accelrys Inc.
Accelrys (NASDAQ: ACCL), a leading scientific enterprise R&D software and services company, supports industries and organizations that rely on scientific innovation to differentiate themselves. The industry-leading Accelrys Enterprise Platform provides a broad, flexible scientific solution optimized to integrate the diversity of science, experimental processes and information requirements across the research, development, process scale-up and early manufacturing phases of product development. By incorporating capabilities in applications for modeling and simulation, enterprise lab management, workflow and automation, and data management and informatics, Accelrys enables scientific innovators to access, organize, analyze and share data in unprecedented ways, ultimately enhancing innovation, improving productivity and compliance, reducing costs and speeding time from lab to market.Headquartered in San Diego, Calif., Accelrys has more than 1,300 customers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, energy, chemicals, aerospace, consumer packaged goods and industrial products industries and employs approximately 150 full-time Ph.D. scientists. For more information about Accelrys, visit www.accelrys.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts