Vascular Solutions Inc. Stock Upgraded (VASC)
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 4.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.8%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- VASC has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.59, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry average. The net income increased by 11.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $1.71 million to $1.91 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $3.07 million or 10.98% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -22.15%.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet RatingsStaff
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts