For information regarding the non-GAAP financial measures discussed in this release, please see "Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information" and "Reconciliation of Non-GAAP to GAAP Financial Information."
First Quarter 2012 Business Highlights:
- Commtouch appointed Mickey Avram as VP of Sales Operations, Brett Wilson as VP of Products and Haniel Ilouz as VP of Global Engineering, all top leaders in their respective fields.
- Commtouch announced the availability of its enhanced Antivirus for Email offering using a unique dual-detection approach to ensure malware identification from the zero-hour of an outbreak through any stage of the malware lifecycle.
- ZyXEL Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet connectivity, home entertainment and routing products, integrated Commtouch's cloud-based Anti-Spam and Web Filtering offerings into its Unified Security Gateway product line. ZyXEL also announced a software upgrade for its Unified Threat Management series, adding Commtouch's cloud-based Anti-Spam and Web Filtering offerings.
- Hostopia, a leading provider of Web services for small-to-medium sized businesses, implemented Commtouch's Outbound Spam Protection.
- Parallels, a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software, deployed Commtouch's Outbound Spam Protection as a fully integrated module within Parallels Plesk Panel. The offering was launched during the Parrallels Summit 2012 in Orlando, an event that attracts a global audience of over 1,200 leading participants from across the cloud and hosting industry.
The company is reaffirming its expectation that full year 2012 revenue will grow by a double-digit percentage rate over full year 2011 levels. Based on a higher level of investment the company is making in the areas of research and development, sales, and marketing to support the development and deployment of Commtouch's next generation solutions, non-GAAP net income for full year 2012 is expected to be at, or above, $5.0 million.The above outlook is as of the date of this release, and the company undertakes no obligation to update its estimates in the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV