For information regarding the non-GAAP financial measures discussed in this release, please see "Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information" and "Reconciliation of Non-GAAP to GAAP Financial Information."
First Quarter 2012 Business Highlights:
- Commtouch appointed Mickey Avram as VP of Sales Operations, Brett Wilson as VP of Products and Haniel Ilouz as VP of Global Engineering, all top leaders in their respective fields.
- Commtouch announced the availability of its enhanced Antivirus for Email offering using a unique dual-detection approach to ensure malware identification from the zero-hour of an outbreak through any stage of the malware lifecycle.
- ZyXEL Communications, a leading provider of secure broadband networking, Internet connectivity, home entertainment and routing products, integrated Commtouch's cloud-based Anti-Spam and Web Filtering offerings into its Unified Security Gateway product line. ZyXEL also announced a software upgrade for its Unified Threat Management series, adding Commtouch's cloud-based Anti-Spam and Web Filtering offerings.
- Hostopia, a leading provider of Web services for small-to-medium sized businesses, implemented Commtouch's Outbound Spam Protection.
- Parallels, a worldwide leader in virtualization and automation software, deployed Commtouch's Outbound Spam Protection as a fully integrated module within Parallels Plesk Panel. The offering was launched during the Parrallels Summit 2012 in Orlando, an event that attracts a global audience of over 1,200 leading participants from across the cloud and hosting industry.
The company is reaffirming its expectation that full year 2012 revenue will grow by a double-digit percentage rate over full year 2011 levels. Based on a higher level of investment the company is making in the areas of research and development, sales, and marketing to support the development and deployment of Commtouch's next generation solutions, non-GAAP net income for full year 2012 is expected to be at, or above, $5.0 million.The above outlook is as of the date of this release, and the company undertakes no obligation to update its estimates in the future.