SUNNYVALE, California, May 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue Increases 7% Year-Over-Year to $5.9 Million, Setting a First Quarter Record
GAAP Net Income Increases 18% Year-Over-Year to $1.2 Million
Non-GAAP Net Income Increases 14% Year-Over-Year to $1.6 MillionManagement Conference Call to Outline Evolution of Growth Strategy Commtouch® (NASDAQ: CTCH), a leading cloud-based Internet security provider, today announced its first quarter financial results, for the period ending March 31, 2012. (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120501/529254 ) First Quarter 2012 Financial Highlights:
- Revenues for the first quarter of 2012 increased by 7% to $5.9 million, compared to $5.5 million in the first quarter of 2011, setting a first quarter record.
- Net income for the first quarter of 2012 in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) was $1.2 million, compared to net income of $1.0 million in the same period last year.
- GAAP earnings per diluted share for the first quarter of 2012 were $0.05, compared to $0.04 in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2012 was $1.6 million, compared to $1.4 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share for the first quarter of 2012 were $0.06, compared to $0.06 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Deferred Revenues (long-term and short-term) as of March 31, 2012 were $3.8 million compared to $3.8 million in deferred revenues as of December 31, 2011.
- Cash as of March 31, 2012 was $22.0 million, compared to $20.9 million as of December 31, 2011.
- Operating cash flow for the first quarter of 2012 was $1.2 million, compared to operating cash flow of $1.1 million in the first quarter of 2011. During the first quarter of 2012, options were exercised for approximately $0.1 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV