- Revenues for the first quarter of 2012 increased by 7% to $5.9 million, compared to $5.5 million in the first quarter of 2011, setting a first quarter record.
- Net income for the first quarter of 2012 in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) was $1.2 million, compared to net income of $1.0 million in the same period last year.
- GAAP earnings per diluted share for the first quarter of 2012 were $0.05, compared to $0.04 in the same period last year.
- Non-GAAP net income for the first quarter of 2012 was $1.6 million, compared to $1.4 million in the first quarter of 2011.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share for the first quarter of 2012 were $0.06, compared to $0.06 for the first quarter of 2011.
- Deferred Revenues (long-term and short-term) as of March 31, 2012 were $3.8 million compared to $3.8 million in deferred revenues as of December 31, 2011.
- Cash as of March 31, 2012 was $22.0 million, compared to $20.9 million as of December 31, 2011.
- Operating cash flow for the first quarter of 2012 was $1.2 million, compared to operating cash flow of $1.1 million in the first quarter of 2011. During the first quarter of 2012, options were exercised for approximately $0.1 million.
Commtouch Reports Results For The First Quarter Of 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.