The standard sets targets for each Wisconsin utility using an historical baseline. Using that baseline approximately 8.27% of our retail sales of electricity must come from renewable sources in the year 2015. When we complete the biomass project, we’ll be well positioned to meet that 2015 standard. I should point out, however, that we expect to deplete our bank of renewable credits and as a result, we expect to need additional credits or additional renewable generation in the year 2017.
Finally, we’re in the last stages of completing the air quality control upgrade for the older coal-fired units at our Oak Creek site. The four older units at Oak Creek are still among the most efficient base load units in the Midwest. So the economic solution for our customers was to invest approximately $900 million, including allowance for funds used during construction for the installation of wet scrubbers and selective catalytic reduction facilities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV