Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP): Today's Featured Services Loser
Ctrip.com International (CTRP) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International fell 73 cents (-3.4%) to $20.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.6 million shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.90-$21.79 after having opened the day at $21.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.67. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: Pep Boys - Manny Moe & Jack (PBY), down 22.2%, Genco Shipping & Trading (GNK), down 14.6%, Swisher Hygiene (SWSH), down 12.9%, and QuinStreet (QNST), down 12.8%. Ctrip.com International, Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, provides travel services for hotel accommodations, airline tickets, and packaged tours in the People's Republic of China. Ctrip.com International has a market cap of $3.11 billion and is part of the leisure industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.3, equal to the average leisure industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are three analysts that rate Ctrip.com International a buy, three analysts rate it a sell, and six rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ctrip.com International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV