Facebook IPO Reportedly Slated for May 18
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The much-anticipated initial public offering of Facebook will reportedly arrive on May 18 with the company's roadshow seen starting in less than a week.
The Wall Street Journal said late Tuesday the social networking giant plans to begin the roadshow this coming Monday, May 7, with the IPO following 11 days later, on a Friday.
Facebook is seeking to raise as much as $10 billion in the stock sale. CEO Mark Zuckerberg is expected to appear at some events during the roadshow, according to the article, which cited people familiar with the matter.
The dates could be pushed be back a day or two, the Journal said.-- Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV