Call Start: 10:00
Call End: 11:04
IPG Photonics Corporation (IPGP)
Q1 2012 Earnings CallMay 1, 2012 10:00 a.m. ET Executives Angelo Lopresti - VP and General Counsel Dr. Valentin Gapontsev - CEO Tim Mammen - VP and CFO Analysts Zach Larkin - Stephens Tom Hayes - Thompson Research Group Mark Douglass - Longbow Research Jim Ricchiuti - Needham and Company Krish Sankar - Bank of America Merrill Lynch Patrick Newton - Stifel, Nicolaus Joe Maxa - Dougherty and Company Avinash Kant - D.A. Davidson Jagadish Iyer - Piper Jaffray Olga Levinzon - Barclays Capital Mark Miller - Noble Financial Jiwon Lee - Sidoti and Company Arthur Weiss - Lord Abbott Presentation Operator
Previous Statements by IPGP
» IPG Photonics' CEO Discusses Q4 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
» IPG Photonics' CFO Presents at 14th Annual Needham Growth Conference (Transcript)
» IPG Photonics Management Presents at BarCap 2011 Global Technology Conference - Event Transcript
» IPG Photonics' CEO Discusses Q3 2011 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV