Next, the outlook for delivery and service. That market is good [ph], and we're on track to post revenue growth in 2012 compared to 2011. We need to execute the move to Bristol, continue to bring the Reach to market, and to improve the Reaches' financial performance. As you know, the launch of the Reach occurred one quarter later than we planned. This delayed initial shipments, and it's pushed out most of our volume targets by about one quarter.
We're also working to reduce the materials and manufacturing costs of the Reach, as we work through the startup of this new and exciting product. Customer interest remains strong in the Reach, and we're confident in our volume targets. As the volume increases, and as we make some changes to the bill materials, we improve the bill processes, we should be on track to our profitability goals.
In closing, as we execute the plan of delivery and service, 2010 will build upon the progress we have made in 2012.
Now, let's talk about Emergency Response. By now you have probably heard or read about the actions we took to redefine "Global Emergency Response Leadership". Including the record number of new products we introduced at FDIC, the major trade show, a couple of weeks ago. Emergency response is our second largest market, and as such, is very important to our business.FDIC, or the Fire Department Instructors Conference, is the largest conference in trade show in North America for emergency response. As such, it is an ideal venue to introduce new products and illustrate how Spartan is redefining emergency response. Read the rest of this transcript for free on seekingalpha.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV