Powerwave Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PWAV) announced today that it will provide a simultaneous Webcast and live dial-in number for its First Quarter ended April 1, 2012 Financial Results Conference Call on Thursday, May 3, 2012 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time (5:00 PM Eastern Time). Powerwave will be releasing its First Quarter 2012 Financial Results on Thursday, May 3, 2012 after the 1:00 PM Pacific Time market close. To access this live audio Webcast, select the Investor Relations page at www.powerwave.com and select the Powerwave Technologies Q1 Earnings Conference Call. To listen by phone, please dial (617) 597-5378 and enter reservation number 18029496. The call will begin at 2:00 PM Pacific Time on May 3, 2012 and last for approximately 1 hour. A replay of the Webcast will be available beginning approximately 3 hours after completion of the initial Webcast.
Additionally, an audio playback of Powerwave’s First Quarter 2012 Financial Results Conference Call will be available at approximately 5:00 PM Pacific Time on May 3, 2012 through May 10, 2012 by calling (617) 801-6888 and entering reservation number 86618925.
Powerwave Technologies, Inc., is a global supplier of end-to-end wireless solutions for wireless communications networks. Powerwave designs, manufactures and markets a comprehensive suite of wireless solutions, including antennas, base station products and advanced coverage solutions, utilized in all major wireless network protocols and frequencies, including Next Generation Networks in 4G technology, such as LTE and WiMAX. Corporate headquarters are located at 1801 E. St. Andrew Place, Santa Ana, Calif. 92705. For more information on Powerwave’s advanced wireless coverage and capacity solutions, please call (888)-PWR-WAVE (797-9283) or visit our web site at http://www.powerwave.com/. Powerwave, Powerwave Technologies and the Powerwave logo are registered trademarks of Powerwave Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV