Griffon Corporation (NYSE: GFF) announced today that it will release the Company’s fiscal 2012 second quarter financial results Tuesday, May 8, 2012, followed by a conference call at 4:30 PM ET.
The call can be accessed by dialing 1-888-298-3511 (U.S. participants) or 1-719-325-2133 (International participants). Callers should ask to be connected to the Griffon Corporation teleconference.
A replay of the call will be available starting on May 8, 2012 at 7:30 PM ET by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (U.S.) or 1-858-384-5517 (International), and entering the conference ID number: 3643834. The replay will be available through May 22, 2012.
Griffon CorporationGriffon Corporation (the “Company” or “Griffon”), is a diversified management and holding company that conducts business through wholly-owned subsidiaries. Griffon oversees the operations of its subsidiaries, allocates resources among them and manages their capital structures. Griffon provides direction and assistance to its subsidiaries in connection with acquisition and growth opportunities as well as in connection with divestitures. Griffon also seeks out, evaluates and, when appropriate, will acquire additional businesses that offer potentially attractive returns on capital to further diversify itself. Griffon currently conducts its operations through Ames True Temper (“ATT”), Clopay Building Products (“Building Products”), Telephonics Corporation (“Telephonics”) and Clopay Plastic Products Company (“Plastics”). Building Products and ATT comprise the Home and Building Products operating segment.
- Home and Building Products is a leading manufacturer and marketer of residential, commercial and industrial garage doors to professional installing dealers and major home center retail chains, as well as a global provider of non-powered landscaping products that make work easier for homeowners and professionals.
- Telephonics designs, develops and manufactures high-technology integrated information, communication and sensor system solutions to military and commercial markets worldwide.
- Plastics is an international leader in the development and production of embossed, laminated and printed specialty plastic films used in a variety of hygienic, health-care and industrial applications.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV