Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE:NP) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on the company's common stock. The dividend is payable on June 4, 2012 to stockholders of record as of close of business on May 11, 2012.
In addition, the Company announced that its 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 10:00 a.m., Eastern Time. The Annual Meeting will be held at Neenah Paper's corporate office, located at 3460 Preston Ridge Road, Alpharetta, Georgia 30005. Common stockholders of record as of end of business on March 23, 2012 are eligible to vote at the meeting.
About Neenah Paper, Inc.
Neenah Paper is a leader in premium image and performance-based products, including filtration, specialized substrates used for tapes, labels and other products, and high-end printing papers. Products are marketed under well-known brands such as CLASSIC®, ASTROBRIGHTS®, ENVIRONMENT®, CRANE®, SUNDANCE®, KIMDURA®, Gessner®, JET-PRO® SofStretch(TM) and varitess ®. Neenah Paper is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia and sells products in over 70 countries worldwide from manufacturing operations in the United States and Germany. Additional information about Neenah Paper can be found at the company's web site, www.neenah.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV