There will be a discussion period relating to each item immediately after each introduction. We will attempt to ensure that everyone who then wishes to speak about an item will have a chance to be heard, and representatives of management will respond to questions. In the interest of time and because each of these items have been fully discussed in the proxy statement, discussion on each item will be limited to 5 minutes. A ballot is available to shareholders who wish to vote in person. If you send in a proxy, you have no need for a ballot unless you wish to change your vote. At the end of the discussion period relating to the appointment of independent accountants, the ballots will be collected and delivered to the inspector of election.
The company has appointed Stephen Anderson to be the inspector of election. He is familiar with the duties and responsibilities of an inspector of election at a Shareholder's Meeting. He will report the results after all proxies and ballots have been tabulated. Although ballots are available, it will facilitate the job of the inspector in counting the votes if you use a proxy card. Does anyone want a ballot or proxy card at this time?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV