Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that it is scheduled to release its earnings results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, on Tuesday, May 8, 2012. In conjunction with its release, the Company will be conducting a conference call on May 8, 2012 at 10 a.m. EDT to review its 2012 first quarter results and current developments.
To listen to the conference call via webcast, log on to www.omegahealthcare.com and click the “1Q 2012 Earnings Call” hyperlink under the “Upcoming Events” section on the Company’s homepage. Webcast replays of the call will be available on the Company’s website for approximately two weeks following the call. Additionally, a copy of the earnings release will be available in the “Featured Documents” and “Press Releases” sections of the Company’s website. Analysts and investors within the United States interested in participating are invited to call (877) 317-6789. The Canadian toll-free dial-in number is (866) 605-3852. All other international participants can use the dial-in number (412) 317-6789. Ask the operator to be connected to the “Omega Healthcare First Quarter 2012 Earnings Call”.
The Company is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing financing to the long-term care industry. At December 31, 2011, the Company owned or held mortgages on 432 skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately 50,160 licensed beds (48,030 available beds) located in 35 states and operated by 51 third-party healthcare operating companies. In addition, the Company has seven facilities currently held for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV