Senior executives from Brazilian public companies in the energy, water, and mining industries will discuss their companies’ economic position at NYSSA’s Investing in Brazil Conference on May 17, 2012.
Brazil has been one of the fastest growing emerging markets in recent years. Many still see growth opportunities in Brazil’s mining, energy, and agriculture sectors. Infrastructure presents another opportunity. With the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympics being held in the country, many companies in the communications and tourism industries stand to reap the rewards.
The conference will begin with an overview of economic and investment opportunities in Brazil by regional expert Audrey H. Kaplan, senior vice president at Federated Investors, Inc., followed by presentations from some of the country’s leading publicly traded companies. Attendees will learn firsthand about investment opportunities in Brazil and have the unique chance to personally meet senior executives from some of the country’s biggest and fastest growing companies.
Senior-level executives from the following companies will present to investors:
- Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais (Cemig) (NYSE: CIG, CIG.C)
- MBAC Fertilizer Corp (TSE: MBC)
- Petrobras (NYSE: PBR/PBR.A)
- SABESP (NYSE: SBS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV