Senior executives from Brazilian public companies in the energy, water, and mining industries will discuss their companies’ economic position at NYSSA’s Investing in Brazil Conference on May 17, 2012.
Brazil has been one of the fastest growing emerging markets in recent years. Many still see growth opportunities in Brazil’s mining, energy, and agriculture sectors. Infrastructure presents another opportunity. With the 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympics being held in the country, many companies in the communications and tourism industries stand to reap the rewards.
The conference will begin with an overview of economic and investment opportunities in Brazil by regional expert Audrey H. Kaplan, senior vice president at Federated Investors, Inc., followed by presentations from some of the country’s leading publicly traded companies. Attendees will learn firsthand about investment opportunities in Brazil and have the unique chance to personally meet senior executives from some of the country’s biggest and fastest growing companies.
Senior-level executives from the following companies will present to investors:
- Companhia Energética de Minas Gerais (Cemig) (NYSE: CIG, CIG.C)
- MBAC Fertilizer Corp (TSE: MBC)
- Petrobras (NYSE: PBR/PBR.A)
- SABESP (NYSE: SBS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV