NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Despite concerns over a delay in its IPO, Facebook is set to go public in about two weeks.
CNBC's Kate Kelly reported the social networking company will begin its IPO roadshow on May 7, which would set up for an IPO in mid-May.
There were previous reports that Facebook would push back its IPO to June, as recent acquisitions including the Instagram purchase and patent purchased from Microsoft (MSFT) would cause a distraction.
Facebook wouldn't comment on this story when contacted by TheStreet.Interested in more on Microsoft? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock. Check out our new tech blog, Tech Trends. Follow TheStreet Tech on your wireless devices. -- Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/commodity_bull. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV