CSG Systems International, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSGS), a global provider of software- and services-based business support solutions that help clients generate revenue and maximize customer relationships, today reported results for the quarter ended March 31, 2012.
Key Financial Highlights :
- First quarter 2012 results:
- Total revenues were $185.0 million.
- Non-GAAP operating income was $38.3 million, or 20.7% of total revenues and GAAP operating income was $29.0 million, or 15.6% of total revenues.
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share (EPS) was $0.60. GAAP EPS was $0.36.
- Cash flows from operations for the quarter were $48.2 million.
- During the quarter, CSG repurchased approximately 328,000 shares of its common stock for $5.2 million (weighted-average price of $15.84 per share) under its stock repurchase program.
“We are making solid progress on the transformation of our company into a global provider of business-enabling solutions throughout our business, whether that be in sales operations or financial performance,” Peter Kalan, president and chief executive officer of CSG Systems said. One of our greatest strengths as a company is that our clients trust doing business with us. By investing in our clients, whether that be in the relationships or in our solutions, we help our customers solve more problems and be more competitive.”
Financial Overview (unaudited)(in thousands, except per share amounts and percentages):
|Quarter Ended March 31,|
|Operating Income Margin||20.7||%||18.0||%||-|
|Operating Income Margin||15.6||%||13.2||%||-|