NASHVILLE, Tenn., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) today announced that management will make a presentation regarding the Company at the Deutsche Bank Securities 2012 Health Care Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, May 9, 2012, beginning at 9:20 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation is being audio webcast live and can be accessed on the Internet at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/j69cawi8 as well as through the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.brookdaleliving.com. A replay of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days after the date of the presentation. The presentation slides will also be available during and after the presentation through the Investor Relations section of the Brookdale Senior Living website.
About Brookdale Senior LivingBrookdale Senior Living Inc. is a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. The Company is committed to providing an exceptional living experience through properties that are designed, purpose-built and operated to provide the highest-quality service, care and living accommodations for residents. Currently the Company operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 646 communities in 35 states and the ability to serve approximately 67,000 residents.
SOURCE Brookdale Senior Living
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV