WALTHAM, Mass., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), will announce financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2012 on Tuesday morning, May 8th, 2012.
Lionbridge management will conduct a conference call at 9:00 a.m. ET on May 8th to discuss financial performance for the quarter and to answer questions. To participate, callers within the United States can dial 800-857-9821 and international callers can dial 210-234-0023. The pass code for the call is Lionbridge.
For those who cannot attend the live broadcast, a replay will be available for one week following the call. For a phone replay, callers within the United States can dial 866-415-8411 and international callers can dial 203-369-0704. The replay will also be available on financial events page of the Lionbridge web site.About Lionbridge Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIOX) is a leading provider of translation, development and testing solutions. Lionbridge combines global resources with proven program management to serve as an outsource partner throughout a client's product and content lifecycle. Global organizations rely on Lionbridge services to increase international market share, speed adoption of global products and content, and enhance their enterprise applications. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 26 countries and provides services under the Lionbridge® and VeriTest® brands. To learn more, visit http://www.lionbridge.com. Contact: Sara Buda Lionbridge Technologies (781) 434-6190 email@example.com SOURCE Lionbridge Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV