The diversified energy company reported first-quarter earnings Tuesday of 82 cents a share, up from year-earlier earnings of 75 cents a share and ahead of analysts' estimates of 81 cents."Higher earnings were driven primarily by two incremental months of owning Allegheny Energy, the roll-off of outage costs including a nuclear refueling, lower interest and decreased general taxes," KeyBanc Capital Markets analysts wrote in a report Tuesday. Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.7%
Noble Energy The energy company reported on April 26 first-quarter earnings of $263 million, or $1.47 per share, up from year-earlier earnings of $14 million, or 8 cents. "Noble's strong 1Q earnings reflected the scale of its Colorado Niobrara acreage, which is providing near-term cash flow until several global mega-projects come on line," Sterne Agee analysts wrote in an April 27 report. "While we are modestly reducing '12 estimates to reflect wider NGL differentials and slightly lower Israel natural gas production estimates, we are increasing '13 estimates to better reflect the Niobrara impact." Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 0.9%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV