P.F. Chang's China Bistro
Nearest Resistance: N/A
Nearest Support: N/ACatalyst: Going Private Transaction P.F. Chang's China Bistro (PFCB) is on the receiving end of M&A news today, following news that Centerbridge Partners would be acquiring the casual dining chain for approximately $1.1 billion. Shares of PFCB are up close to 30% as a result of the news, as scores of investors pile in to grab gains from the transaction. >>14 Deal-Ready Stocks for the M&A Boom Typically, buyout deals catch a lot of attention, given that they result in large, nearly instant gains for shareholders. But for late-to-the-game buyers, there's nearly no edge to be had from trading PFCB at this point -- particularly because the acquiring firm isn't publicly traded (taking low risk merger arbitrage off the table). Because the only major moves in this stock are going to be fundamentally driven at this point, do yourself a favor and stay away from shares of PFCB.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV