WIRED Announces First-Ever WIRED LIVE In Washington, D.C. November 15-18, 2012
NEW YORK, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WIRED, the brand that chronicles how technology is changing the world today announced the first-ever WIRED LIVE, to be held November 15-18, 2012 at the Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. An innovative and engaging showcase of disruptive ideas and exhibits, WIRED LIVE will connect companies and thought leaders in the WIRED ecosystem with an influential audience of early adopters, entrepreneurs, policy makers and venture capitalists.
Prime exhibit space and customized sponsorship opportunities are now available. Nearly 200 interactive exhibits will be on display from cutting-edge companies looking to engage consumers and professionals from the many industries that WIRED covers including technology, entertainment, consumer electronics, media, health care, government and more. Exhibitors are expected to leverage WIRED LIVE's qualified audience for their holiday roll-outs, with some items available for purchase right on the show floor.
"WIRED LIVE provides us with a unique opportunity to bring some of the innovative and disruptive ideas that WIRED covers to life in a way that will engage professionals and enlighten consumers as only WIRED can," said WIRED Vice President and Publisher Howard Mittman. "For 20 years, we have provided our audience a glimpse into the future so they can harness it for their businesses, innovations and entertainment and now have a great opportunity to collaborate with the companies that we admire to showcase the best of what's next in the WIRED world."Comedian, writer, founder and Chief Creative Officer of Nerdist Industries, Chris Hardwick will be the WIRED Live Spokesperson. Exhibit features will reflect major trends in WIRED editorial, ranging from "Geek Dad Workshop" and "Best of Test" to "Living by Numbers" and "Space: The Eternal Frontier." Other highlights and features include:
- Maker Zone presented by Autodesk: A leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software, Autodesk unveils a space for all makers, builders and tinkerers.
- Epicurious KITCHEN OF THE FUTURE: This iconic global food brand provides a first-hand-look at tomorrow's food cooking techniques, ingredients, and kitchen environment.
- Thrive presented by Celliant: An innovator in making products that improve people's lives, Celliant reveals how to optimize the body through responsive textile technology.
- Space: The Eternal Frontier: Learn about what's coming in space exploration, expand your mind about the world around us, and hear from game-changing NASA innovators.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV