Sonic Automotive (NYSE: SAH), a Charlotte, North Carolina based Fortune 500 automotive retailer, is proud to announce the launch of their new iPhone application, Sonic Auto Search. The mobile application guides consumers through an easy, yet comprehensive, search process to connect users to the vehicle and dealer that best fit their needs.
“Our customers don’t want to be tied to their desks when they are researching vehicle information or looking for a dealership,” said Heath Byrd, VP and CIO of Sonic Automotive. “Sonic Auto Search lets them shop our inventory and find our dealerships directly on their iPhone. Anytime. Anywhere. The app is easy to use and gets the user the right information at the right time.”
The Sonic Auto Search App gives users the ability to:
- Search Sonic’s new, used, and certified car inventory by make, model, type, body style, year and payment
- Refine searches to vehicles geographically local to the customer
- Compare features of up to 5 vehicles
- Calculate estimated monthly payment based on price range, trade and APR
- Call, email and get directions to a dealership with one tap
- Locate a vehicle across Sonic Automotive’s 100+ dealerships
Sonic Auto Search is the first of many mobile applications to be released this year as part of Sonic’s Mobile Business Unit (MBU) engagement with Lextech Global Services.Sonic Auto Search is available for iOS devices now and will soon be released for Android. To download the app for iOS, visit http://app.sonicautosearch.com About Sonic Automotive, Inc. Sonic Automotive, Inc., a Fortune 500 company based in Charlotte, N.C., is one of the nation's largest automotive retailers. Sonic can be reached on the web at www.sonicautomotive.com. About Lextech Global Services Lextech serves the enterprise with award-winning mobile application strategy, design, development and support. With a special focus on the mobile workforce, Lextech helps clients create user-centered, visually stunning applications that result in a high return on application (ROA) per user. To learn more, visit www.lextech.com or follow the company on Twitter @LextechApps.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts