Avery Dennison Corporation (NYSE:AVY) today announced that Dean A. Scarborough, Chairman, President and CEO; Donald A. Nolan, President, Label and Packaging Materials (PSM); R. Shawn Neville, President, Retail Branding and Information Solutions (RBIS); Mitchell R. Butier, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer; and Eric M. Leeds, IRO, will present at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time on May 16, 2012 in New York.
The presentation will be webcast live on Avery Dennison's Investor Relations website ( www.investors.averydennison.com). A replay will be available following the event.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison (NYSE:AVY) helps make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. For more than 75 years the company has been a global leader in pressure-sensitive technology and materials and retail branding and information solutions. A FORTUNE 500 company with sales of $6 billion from continuing operations in 2011, Avery Dennison is based in Pasadena, California and has employees in over 60 countries. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV