A123 Systems (AONE) provides products, technologies and services in the building products, construction materials and energy industries. This stock is trading up 10% to $1.13 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.02-$1.1752-Week Range: $0.82-$6.25 Volume: 1.3 million Three-Month Average Volume: 3.7 million >>Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume From a technical perspective, AONE is ripping higher here on light volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once AONE takes out some near-term overhead resistance at $1.23 and then its 50-day moving average of $1.38 with heavy volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in AONE if it can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 3.7 million shares. If that breakout triggers soon, look for AONE to skyrocket towards its next significant overhead resistance levels at $1.77 to $2.06 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV