7 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Intevac (IVAC) provides process manufacturing equipment solutions to the hard disk drive industry and manufacturing equipment and inspection solutions to the photovoltaic industry. This stock is trading up 12.2% at $9.05 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $8.66-$9.3552-Week Range: $6.11-$12.03 Volume: 128,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 78,595 Shares of IVAC are skyrocketing today after Needham & Company reiterated its buy rating on the stock and its $10 price target. >>6 Tech Stocks That Rate Better Than Apple From a technical perspective, IVAC is gapping sharply higher here as the stock moves within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once IVAC can manage to sustain a high-volume move or close above some past overhead resistance at $9.25. At last check, IVAC has hit an intraday high of $9.36 on volume that's well above its average action. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if IVAC is trending above $9.25 with volume that's near or well above 78,595 shares. If we get that action soon, look for IVAC to tag its next significant overhead resistance levels at $10.30 to $11 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV