7 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Hutchinson Technology (HTCH) is a global technology manufacturer. The company is a supplier of suspension assemblies for hard disk drives. This stock is trading up 10% at $2.25 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $2.10-$2.2852-Week Range: $1.31-$3.42 Volume: 422,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 160,239 >>3 Tech Stocks to Buy on a Pullback From a technical perspective, HTCH is ripping higher here back above its 50-day moving average of $2.16 with monster volume. This move is quickly pushing the stock within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once HTCH can break out above $2.35 to $2.60 with high-volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if HTCH can sustain a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or well above 160,239 shares. If we get that action soon, then HTCH has a great chance to hit its August of 2011 high of $3.42.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV