Central European Distribution
Central European Distribution (CEDC) operates primarily in the alcohol beverage industry. CEDC is a producer of vodka and is Central and Eastern Europe's integrated spirit beverages business. This stock is trading up 12.7% at $5.50 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $4.90-$5.7752-Week Range: $2.75-$12.66 Volume: 1.31 million Three-Month Average Volume: 1.23 million >>12 Highest-Rated Consumer Stocks Picked by S&P From a technical perspective, CEDC is moving sharply higher here right off its 50-day moving average of $4.84, and within range of taking out its 200-day moving average of $5.53 on above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CEDC within range of triggering a near-term breakout trade. That trade will hit once CEDC can sustain a high-volume move or close above some near-term overhead resistance at $5.64 and above its 200-day. Traders should now look for long-biased trades if CEDC can manage to close above both of those levels today or soon with volume that's near or well above 1.23 million. If we get that action, look for CEDC to hit its next significant overhead resistance levels at $6.38 to $7.50 in the near future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV