LARGO, Fla., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Unilens Vision Inc. (OTC Markets Group OTCQB: UVIC) (TSX Venture Exchange: UVI ) Board of Directors today declared the 23rd consecutive quarterly cash dividend, payable May 25, 2012 at $0.045 per common share to stockholders of record at the close of business on May 14, 2012.
About Unilens Vision Inc. – "The Eye Care Professionals Specialty Contact Lens Company"
Established in 1989, Unilens Vision Inc., a Delaware corporation, through its wholly owned subsidiary Unilens Corp., USA, located in Largo, Florida, and it's wholly owned subsidiary Unilens Vision Sciences Inc. develops, licenses, manufactures, distributes and markets contact lenses primarily under the C-Vue a brand directly to Independent Eye Care Professionals. Additional information on the Company may be accessed on the Internet at www.unilens.com. The Company's common stock is listed on the OTC Markets Group (OTCQB) exchange under the symbol "UVIC" as well as the Canadian TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "UVI".
The information contained in this news release, other than historical information, consists of forward-looking statements that involve risk and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in such statements. For a discussion of certain factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements, please refer to the Company's most recent filings with the SEC and the TSX Venture Exchange. The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.For more information, please contact: Leonard F. Barker, CFO, Unilens Vision Inc. at (727) 544-2531 or via email at email@example.com or RJ Falkner & Company, Inc., Investor Relations Counsel at (800) 377-9893 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Unilens Vision Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV