Standard Register (NYSE:SR), a leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications, has received G7 Master Printer Qualification for its operations in seven regional printing centers.
The G7 Master Printer status ensures that all print products meet a stringent process delivering high quality, consistent color. This reliability of visual appearance is critical to guarantee consistent brand imagery across all forms of collateral, packaging, signage and more.
For Standard Register, establishing a high quality, critical color process involved four steps:
- Investing in industry-leading color equipment at its regional centers
- Training extensively all operations, sales and service teams
- Investing in color management software that enables oversight at every step of the digital color process
- Developing and implementing standard processes that enabled G7 Master Printer Qualification in seven regional centers
In October, Standard Register added to its brand communications capability and capacity with approximately a $7 million investment in digital color production and color management allowing the company to offer the highest level of critical color production and distribution available in the marketplace. The new equipment and technology integrated with business process, workflow automation, print-on-demand and SMARTworks (R) platform investments made over the past two years. The investments support Standard Register's Marketing Services Suite and their strategies to advance customers’ reputations by helping them effectively manage critical communications.To maximize Standard Register’s service benefits for customers, each regional center has installed state-of-the-art color equipment and completed vigorous training. Additionally, Standard Register installed ORIS color management software to create a high level of critical color accuracy over its multi-site network. By implementing ORIS for automated color management, Standard Register has invested in the tools to make it an essential supply chain provider for high-end marketing and brand image communication.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts