Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLS) will host a conference call on Monday, May 7 th at 4:30PM EDT to review its first quarter 2012 financial results. The call will be open to the general public on a listen-only basis. A press release summary of the first quarter financial results will be issued before the call at approximately 4:00PM EDT on May 7, 2012.
The conference call dial-in number for domestic callers is 877-830-7699, and international callers should dial 660-422-3366 for call access. Please call five to ten minutes in advance to ensure that you are connected prior to the presentation. The call also may be accessed via webcast at www.cumulus.com.
Following completion of the call, a replay can be accessed until 11:59PM EDT, June 6, 2012. Domestic callers can access the replay by dialing 855-859-2056, replay code 77724792#. International callers should dial 404-537-3406 for conference replay access.
About Cumulus Media:Cumulus is the largest pure-play radio broadcaster in the United States with 570 stations in 120 U.S. cities and a fully-distributed network serving over 4,500 affiliates nationwide. Our radio and digital brands target numerous large and demographically-distinct audiences in each of these markets. Cumulus strives to create the next generation radio broadcasting enterprise based on great people and technological excellence that will provide high quality, local programming choices for listeners, targeted audiences with disposable income and buying preferences for its advertisers, challenging career environments for its employees, and value opportunities for its shareholders. For more information, please visit www.cumulus.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV