Great Wolf Lodge Invests In Family Fun In 2012
Stories from "Behind the Howl"Behind the scenes stories are always favorites for brand fans, and Great Wolf Lodge now offers a peek inside the life of the resort online. "Behind The Howl", the official company blog launched earlier this spring and features exclusive news, tales written by Pack Members and stories about the Great Wolf experience. With frequent updates, fans can stay up to date on all that's news at their favorite Great Wolf Lodge resort by reading the Great Wolf Lodge blog "Behind the Howl" at blog.greatwolf.com.
About Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. Great Wolf Resorts, Inc. ®, Madison, Wis., is North America's largest family of indoor waterpark resorts and, through its subsidiaries and affiliates, owns and operates its family resorts under the Great Wolf Lodge® brand. Great Wolf Resorts is a fully integrated resort company with Great Wolf Lodge locations in: Wisconsin Dells, Wis.; Sandusky, Ohio; Traverse City, Mich.; Kansas City, Kan.; Williamsburg, Va.; Pocono Mountains, Pa.; Niagara Falls, Ontario; Mason, Ohio; Grapevine, Texas; Grand Mound, Wash.; and Charlotte, N.C. Through Great Wolf Resorts' environmental sustainability program, Project Green Wolf™, the company is the first and only national hotel chain to have all US properties Green Seal™ Certified – Silver.
The company's resorts are family-oriented destination facilities that generally feature 300 – 600 rooms and a large indoor entertainment area measuring 40,000 – 100,000 square feet. The all-suite properties offer a variety of room styles, arcade/game rooms, fitness rooms, themed restaurants, spas, supervised children's activities and other amenities. Additional information may be found on the company's online media center.
FOR MORE INFORMATION Susan Storey Great Wolf Resorts, Inc.®Ph: 608.662.4722Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV