Great Wolf Lodge Invests In Family Fun In 2012
Dining is a HowlEating has never been such fun as Great Wolf Lodge continues to enhance its food offerings company-wide. A day of play at the Great Wolf Lodge water park can leave you "Hungry as a Wolf" and ready to dine in the new pizza parlor location in Mason, OH. Even treating yourself to ice cream and frozen yogurt is an interactive dining experience as seven properties add a unique dessert experience that allows guests to design their own treat and have it delivered by a robot.
Breakfast is no longer just for dining; it's also a great time for photos and friends in Grapevine, TX with the debut of the Wake up with Wiley (and Friends) character breakfast buffet. Kicking off in mid-June, the dining experience will bring the Great Wolf Lodge characters together for a breakfast experience that is as delicious as it is fun.
Guests in Concord, NC and Sandusky, OH will dine and save all summer as children ages 10 and under eat free. Families staying at the resorts between Memorial Day and Labor Day can take advantage of the offer which features one free child breakfast or dinner buffet per adult buffet purchased at regular cost in the Loose Moose Cottage.
Guest Service Begins at HomeWith all of the new attractions and amenities inside the resorts, Great Wolf Lodge continues to focus on enhancements and features to assist guests before they even set foot in the lobby, and many are with the click of a mouse. Vacation planning has never been easier with the help of the fully interactive Great Wolf Lodge website, complete with online chat assistance, videos, discounts and special offers.To help guests maximize their time at the resort, Great Wolf Lodge has introduced online check-in. Guests can now check-in from home on their personal computer, and then bypass the regular line at the front desk which helps the Great Wolf Lodge experience begin that much faster.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV