For today's meeting, we will be using two sets of documents; one is the earnings release and the other one is the presentation slides for the fiscal year ended March 2012.
For today we will begin with the presentation from Mr. Yamada, followed by a Q&A session. We intend to finish this meeting at 6 o'clock sharp. Please also be advised that statements made during this presentation may contain forward-looking statements. For potential risks please look at the slides and also Form 20-F filed with the US SEC.
Now without further ado, we would like to move on to the presentation. Mr. Yamada please.
Ryuji YamadaI am Yamada of NTT DOCOMO. I will like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude and appreciation to your continued patronage to the company. Thank you also for attending this meeting despite your busy schedule and the bad weather. Now without further ado I would like to start the presentation announcing the results for the fiscal year ended March 2012 and the principal action plan for fiscal year ending March 2013.We go straight to page number three which is a slide for the results highlights for fiscal 2011 and a forecast for our fiscal 2012. In the fiscal year ended March 2012, we received an increase in both revenues and income for the first time in eight years. So this is the first time achieving an increase in both revenues and income since 2003. Operating revenues increased by 0.4% or ¥15.73 billion year-on-year and reached ¥4,240 billion and operating income increased by 3.5% to ¥874.5 billion.For the forecast of fiscal 2012 we are expecting a 5% increase in operating revenues to ¥4,450 billion. Operating income is expected to increase 2.9% year-on-year to ¥900 billion. So we are expecting an increase in both revenues and income for two straight years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV