Sears: S&P Intraday Gainer
The S&P 500 was increasing 11.95 points, or 0.85%, to 1,409.86.
Shares of Sears rose 11.58% to $60.01. The retailer said Tuesday it expects first-quarter net income of between $155 million and $195 million, or between $1.46 a share to $1.84 a share.
A year earlier, Sears posted a loss of $165 million, or $1.53 a share.Six of the seven analysts who cover Sears rated it sell; one analyst gave the stock a hold rating. The stock has risen 89.76% year to date. -- Written by Alexandra Zendrian
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Alexandra Zendrian >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Alexandra Zendrian.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV