CHEVY CHASE, Md., May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The long anticipated Ritz-Carlton Mobile App will more than surprise users. Always anticipating the unexpressed needs of guests and travelers worldwide, The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, L.L.C. debuts a mobile application that goes well beyond basic hotel search and reservation functionality, initiating a distinctive experience before a hotel visit has even begun.
Most notably, The Ritz-Carlton App includes Presidential Tips. As president of the luxury hotel company, Herve Humler has seen and experienced all that is so unique and exquisite about Ritz-Carlton hotels – from a secluded garden in Sanya to a one-of-a-kind Viennese crystal chandelier in Doha, he shares his favorite tips about each hotel with consumers.
"In my role, I am fortunate to be able to visit all of our stunning locations around the world," said Herve Humler, president and COO . "I want to enrich the Ritz-Carlton experience for our guests further with details about the things I have found to be quite unique and memorable in my travels. With The Ritz-Carlton App I can now do that very easily and in real-time."
Imagine arriving at a destination with special access to VIP insider information. Using The Ritz-Carlton App for Apple iPhones and Android smart phone devices, guests can turn their stay into something truly extraordinary. To learn Presidential Tips, guests simply use the App to scan a QR code at the time of check-in.In addition, The Ritz-Carlton App will debut with 20 hotels providing QR code experience tours on-property. Examples among the first hotels to launch are:
- The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua, where guests can participate in a Cultural Art tour led by QR codes that will allow them to learn more about the hotel's art collection.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong, where guests will be able to learn more about wine pairings at the Highest Hotel in the World.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin, where young guests will be able to enjoy a digital scavenger hunt, led exclusively by QR codes and clues at each stop.
- The Ritz-Carlton New York, Battery Park, the hotel's signature 10-year anniversary cocktail will be served on a napkin that features a special QR code; it holds the cocktail's recipe for guests to take home with them.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV