Chart-Topping R&B Singer, Songwriter And Actor Ne-Yo Signs Bottles Of MalibuÂ® Red At Philadelphia Area Wine & Spirits Store
PHILADELPHIA, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Serving as chief creative officer for Malibu's latest flavor innovation, Ne-Yo comes to Philadelphia today to visit with fans and sign pre-purchased bottles of Malibu Red from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the PA Wine & Spirits Store, 1218 Chestnut St., Philadelphia.
A 70-proof blend of smooth Caribbean rum and fiery silver tequila, Malibu Red is available at PA Wine & Spirits Stores in a 750 mL bottle for $18.99 and will be available for purchase at the store. The taste is a sweet, complex blend of tequila and Caribbean rum enriched by the signature Malibu coconut and vanilla.
The tasting event is complimentary for those 21 and older.
Media interested in interviewing Ne-Yo should contact the PLCB Press Office for more information.Media contact: Stacey Witalec or Stacy Kriedeman, 717-783-8864 SOURCE Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV