CHICAGO, May 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SCG Financial Acquisition Corp. (the "Company") (OTCBB: SCGQ), announced today that its application to list its common stock on the NASDAQ Capital Market has been approved by NASDAQ with trading expected to begin on May 2, 2012. The Company's common stock will now trade on NASDAQ under the symbol SCGQ and will cease trading on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board. The Company's units and warrants will continue to be quoted on the Over-The-Counter Bulletin Board under the symbols "SCGQU" and "SCGQW", respectively.
The Company is a blank check company formed for the purpose of acquiring or merging with an operating business. The Company will not be required to make an acquisition in a particular industry or geographic region.
Information Concerning Forward-Looking Statements This news release includes "forward-looking statements" that involve risks and uncertainties within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Forward looking statements are statements that are not historical facts. Such forward-looking statements are based upon the current beliefs and expectations of the Company's management and are subject to risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ from the forward looking statements.SOURCE SCG Financial Acquisition Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV